- Disrupting Markets – Lessons From the Front Line
- Why Everyone in Business Needs To Think and Act Like An Entrepreneur
- The Business of Innovation*
- How To Identify And Create Opportunities In Any Sector
Further information can be provided on request. Please contact me to discuss your needs.
*Key-note speech and/or workshop option
When you need top level thinking and advice on a specific area of your business a private consultation is your best choice. These are one-to-two hour phone meetings to handle very well-defined issues, or up to full day consultations to work on opportunity identification and creation, business re-design and business acceleration issues.
It’s a unique opportunity to super-charge your business in a high-powered, fast-paced consultation.
Typically, I help organisations facing any of the following situations:
You will be in control and will decide the problem or opportunity we will work on. Not a moment of our time will be wasted. We will quickly get to the core of the problem, dissecting it, and then finding the things will make the most difference for you. At the end of the consultation you will have a set of actionable initiatives that you can start implementing immediately.
Some pre-preparation is required to ensure that you get most of our time together. As soon as we agree timings you’ll receive a PDF outlining what preparation is required. The consultation may be held with you alone, or it can be with your team.
Here are the private consultation options that I offer:
- 60 minute phone meeting $350 + GST
- Half-day consultation $1,800 + GST
- Full Day consultation $3,000 + GST
If the ½ day and full day consultations are not held in Melbourne travel costs will be added to the fee.
To schedule a private consultation, simply send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Company name and personal name
- Contact details and best time/method to contact you
- Current website link for your business (if you have one)
- A brief description of the problem or opportunity you’d like to discuss
- The type of consultation you are interested in
- A couple of date options that suit you for the consultation
Once we agree the time slot(s) you’ll then need to pre-pay for the appointment. Then we’ll send you a brief questionnaire which will help us both prepare for an insightful and effective consultation.